Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Halo 3: Homophobia Evolved (NSFW)

I am often called a fag while on the field, it's really unfortunate that it happens. What does make me smile is that teams will practice harder in order keep from being defeated by the Fog.

I emailed this video out to our Rookies on the rugby team after seeing it on Qlipp.com. My email had this message:

The link below is analogous to being on a gay rugby team in a straight league.
There's a lot of people who've played before you and put up with a lot of bull shit so we all can be respected in our league.

http://www.youtube.com/?v=6alOnuN-wCY

Think about it as you play our IGRAB friends under the warm San Diego sun.

For the record. I was on Qlipp.com to find and develop my new splashcast for gay-centered videos. It's my attempt to make the Fog Rugby Myspace edgier than our home page, of which I have no control over.

I saw this video days after it was posted on youtube. It had 1000 views and now has over a quarter million.



No comments: